Monday, December 1, 2008

Staying Home


Today is my first day of "extra" time with Rowan. She is so worth it. I return on December 22 and 23 for a cameo appearance before winter break. I used to worry about my classroom and how it would look upon my return but that happens to be the furthest thing from my mind. Right now Rowan's sleeping peacefully and so is Millie. It's the perfect day for napping because of the snow on the ground and the overcast sky. We don't have much planned today except to stay home and enjoy our Christmas tree and lights...and of course, each other. These days Rowan's smiling, cooing, and laughing. It melts my heart. Who would've ever thought that I would find those things so precious? She's sleeping for 6-6 1/2 hour stretches at night so things are definitely becoming easier. Taking this extra time has allowed me to enjoy the new things she's doing. I'm so glad I didn't miss it!

No comments:

Rowan's Binky

Rowan's Binky
Should I suck on my binky or my thumb?