Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Parents as Teachers

Today, Ann Greaver from Parkway's Parents as Teachers program came over for our first visit. She showed Rowan and I some cool things; neat toys, fun activities, and tons of stuff to read...in my spare time. Am I supposed to laugh at that? Rowan generally hates tummy time but it's a necessary evil. After Rowan's afternoon snooze, I did a little tummy time with her but this time I put a book with baby faces in front of her. She stared and stared at the book and the faces and then she FLIPPED herself over onto her back! I couldn't believe it. I'm sure it was a fluke and won't happen again until much later but I was shocked. Grandma always likes to say how "advanced" she is. Did I mention that as Ann was visiting, Irwin, our 8 year old cat, threw up in one of my decorative bowls on the sofa table right in front of us? I was so embarrassed. What a circus we're running here!

No comments:

Rowan's Binky

Rowan's Binky
Should I suck on my binky or my thumb?