Monday, December 8, 2008

Daddy and Rowan

The weekend was nice overall. Rowan had her 2 month vaccinations on Friday. That was NOT pleasant. 4 shots, 2 in each thigh and an oral. She screamed so hard that at one point, nothing came out. A little Tylenol and some TLC and she was fine.
Todd and I attended the Shred-It Christmas Party at the Chase Park Plaza's Tenderloin Room on Saturday night. It was a good time and nice to be out with other adults.
Sunday, Grandma, Rowan and I went shopping. Boy, Rowan is one spoiled little girl already but I guess that's what grandmas are for...mine was. Grandma bought Rowan the cutest little red velvet, long sleeved, empire waist, Ralph Lauren dress. We topped off the cuteness with some little cream knit tights. I think we're going to do another round with Santa this coming weekend in her new dress.
Sunday night Todd was playing with Rowan and I heard him begin to read to her. A new favorite book of ours, maybe not Rowan's yet, Where Is That Cat? I walked in Rowan's nursery to find Rowan and Daddy laying on the floor, head to head, studying the book together. It was so cute that I grabbed my camera. The picture is above.

No comments:

Rowan's Binky

Rowan's Binky
Should I suck on my binky or my thumb?