Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Crib

Well, I'm not sure who had a bigger night last night, Rowan or Todd and I. Rowan slept in her crib for the first time last night. She's officially out of our room and it's kind of sad. I noticed I was much more in tune to the monitor last night eventhough it was on Todd's side of the bed. She woke up around 4 for a feeding but then went right back to sleep until about 7:30. Irwin is currently using Rowan's Pack 'n Play as his nap spot. It was time to move her. I return to work on Tuesday of next week. Although a little sad, it was nice to be able to talk, move around, and turn on lights without worrying about disturbing her. Another big step!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Rowan's graduation to her own room! :) It sounds like things are going really great for your family. We love the updates and miss you! Love, Kelly & Pat

Rowan's Binky

Rowan's Binky
Should I suck on my binky or my thumb?