Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blowing Bubbles

Rowan's beginning to feel better. How can I tell? Her smile is back, she's awake longer, she's not crying or fussy and she's "talking" or should I say, blowing bubbles? This is her latest thing. She has figured out that if she puts her hand up to her mouth or with her binky in her mouth, she can make some really cool noises off her hand that echo. She also blows bubbles with all of the drooling she's doing lately. I have to say, it's pretty endearing. She's changing so quickly. One week she learned how to screech, another week she learned how to belly laugh, this week it's the bubbles and other cool noises. I guess what people say is true, "enjoy every minute because they grow and change so quickly."

No comments:

Rowan's Binky

Rowan's Binky
Should I suck on my binky or my thumb?