Monday, January 19, 2009

The Big, Big Day

Tomorrow is the big, big day. The day I leave Rowan at the sitter ALL day for the first time. I'm a little weepy, I have to admit. There's no getting out of this one. No more surgeries (thank goodness) or maternity leave. I feel a little better knowing that she's not so little and helpless. She's bigger, older, interacts more, smiles more and her latest, laughs more. She's in good hands and I'm sure I'll be consumed in the daily chaos that comes with teaching middle schoolers. Today I'm just enjoying the last day home with her.

Also today we ran some errands (yes mom and dad, she was bundled up!). We went to the new Target and Whole Foods. I'm in awe of Whole Foods. I love that place! I wish we could afford to shop there for all of our groceries. I could always find something to eat there. Their meat counter is to die for and their pastries always look so good! Rowan, as usual, was a great little shopper.

No comments:

Rowan's Binky

Rowan's Binky
Should I suck on my binky or my thumb?