Monday, May 25, 2009

Tubes and other stuff

Here we go again. I'm a bad blogger. I had the intent to blog after Rowan's tubes on the 14th but time got away. It went very well! She screamed like crazy after waking up from anesthesia at St. Luke's. Dr. Reichert said they're always in a delirium. She definitely was! Poor thing. By the time we got to the car, she was asleep. When we arrived home and woke up, she was smiley and bouncing around. It's amazing how resilient kids are.

Now it's Memorial Day. I love 3 day weekends...even if I do only have a day and a half of school left! I have to start thinking about packing for San Diego. There's so much to do for sure! I feel like we're packing the house to take Ro with us. It'll be fun though! More to come...

No comments:

Rowan's Binky

Rowan's Binky
Should I suck on my binky or my thumb?